You must be tired hearing my cry out about my Google Traffic and Search Engine Ranking Position woes but as long they have not returned to my blog, prepare to read more of my rants about it. In a nutshell, in this post, I’d be outlining my new and emergency blog goal which is to regain Google Traffic and SERPS back.
What are the reasons for the Google drop?
Well, there had been a lot of speculations on my traffic drop and I believe, these are the most obvious reasons.
- Selling Paid Links – Well, I’m really guilty of selling paid links because I have joined peyd phosting websites such as toooot and toooot and toooot. But yeah, I need to stop this, permanently!
- Lots of Off topic posts in this blog – Hmm aside from peyd phosts topics that are clearly out of topic from this blog’s focus (what do you think is this blog’s focus anyway? :P), well, I usually write some posts that are clearly out of the topic in an attempt to gain search engine traffic.
- Linking to bad neighborhoods – This is something new that I just recently discovered while doing some research. If you link to bad neighborhoods, you can loss traffic. Basically, don’t link to crap sites, or sites with gambling, casino, drugs and other prohibited stuffs.
- Google just plainly hates me! – I hate you too for dropping me! Darn you 🙂
So how can we remedy this?
I have identified four possible reasons and I believe that if I don’t do something to remedy them, I’ll end up ignored by Google forever which is very bad for my blog’s long term survival. So let us give some solutions to this problem.
- Selling Paid Links – I should ban myself from going to peyd phosting sites. I should simply rely on earning not per post but through natural search engine traffic. So, this time, I have to say goodbye to all of you toooots! Hopefully, I will not return but I must do it.
- Lots of Off topic posts in this blog – One solution I have thought of is to delete those posts. Those posts have already been paid right and they have served their purpose so it’s time to delete them. I have read in the ToS of peyd phosting companies that you will get banned or get your account deleted if you that, but I want to stop doing it so even if they do that, it’s ok for me. However, one thing that bothers me, would Google Punish me more if I delete those posts since they would result in 404 errors?
- Linking to bad neighborhoods – Simple solution: remove the links! However, which link? That is the problem. 🙁
- Google just plainly hates me! – Give some love to Google. Use google search daily, check google mail daily, read google reader daily, add google to every sentence.
Given this goal, let me set a time duration for this goal.
I am giving myself up to the end of the year to regain my traffic and increase it consistently! I know that this time frame is long but I need time to gain back the trust of the Google Search Engine and write more posts that are relevant to this blog. I can’t simply just mass post like hell but I have to do it slowly. But basically, its removing the ban on the search engine rankings first. I wish Matt Cults can simply say what do I have to do because I’ll follow him around like a dog if he tells me what to do.
So that’s basically it, wish me luck and I hope nobody follows what I have done. LoL