It seems that my blog has a lot of errors when viewed in Internet Explorer. I did not know about this because I am always using firefox.
Thanks to the following people who have informed me of the bugs:
- Karlo – for the double check-box in subscribe to comments when using IE. I thought he was just hungry since the bug does not show in Firefox. Status : Not Fixed
- Fionixe – for pointing out that the text area in the comments section does not align correctly. Status : Fixed
- Fionixe – for pointing out something in the comment redirection. I am still trying to experience this. Status: Not Fixed
Just a little game
Try to find something weird in this screenshot. I was surprised when I saw it earlier. You have to click it to maximize it. It’s not the “What’s this?” text. The bugs mentioned above are excluded.
Since this is a serious problem for the appearance of the blog, some scheduled posts will be moved on to a later date =( .
Original logs of the problem reports below:
- Karlo’s Chat Log (7/17/2007 7:29:55 PM): syangapala, dalawa ang iyong subscribe to comments na checkbox
- Fionixe’s Comment – *bossing, sa IE nakahiwalay pala yung box na itu ^_^
- fionixe: nga pala eto yung lumalabas: “Thank you. Your comment has been approved” tapos di na bumabalik sa post mo. ^_^
- None yet
<div>in line 191 file
- None yet
I am trying to fix these bugs. If you find anymore bugs, please don’t hesitate to tell me. Thank you very much!