Have you heard of Nuffnang PH? I joined this blog advertising program last August 2008. I joined it because I was invited and was hearing good things about it…
However, my question for now, is how do you earn from NuffNang PH?I have been a member of Nuffnang PH for more than 6 months but I have yet to earn even just one (1) cent. I added my blog, added the codes and I also passed their requirement of having 20 unique visits per day. What else do I have to do to earn in Nuffnang?
I hope those who are earning from Nuffnang can answer this because I feel like I’m just wasting my ad space for something that doesn’t work. In fact, I’m just giving them free advertising due to their banner there but I’m not getting anything from it.
Update: September 2011.
Well, I believe it was just a waiting game since the ads are manually approved and added to your blog. They have three types of ad campaigns:
- Cost per Click (CPC) – You will earn if someone clicks on the nuffnang ad (similar to adsense )
- Cost per Impression (CPI) – You will earn every time the ad gets viewed.
- Metered Campaign (Buffered) – The advertiser “buys” unique visits from your blog. This is similar to Cost per Impression but it has a limit to the number of impressions.
So to earn from Nuffnang, you just need to do the following:
- Keep on posting / link building to increase your traffic.
- Add the nuffnang code to the prominent spaces on your blog so that advertisers would like to advertise in your blog because many people would see them.
- Be a Glitterati member – Being a glitterati member means more earnings, faster payments (net30 vs net60). To be a Glitterati member, you should not have any ads from South East Asia (Asia) or any of their competitors. Adsense is Ok. You will automatically be placed in glitterati status once you have met that condition.
Well I hope this will help answer the question, “How to I earn from Nuffnang PH?“.
Personally, I haven’t made any cashouts yet but I’m planning to at the end of the month.
Till next time,