How to Install 6.60 PRO-B Custom Firmware on PSP 1000 running M33 Custom Firmware?
My last post was to install custom firmware on your PSP fat that has official firmware. Now I’m going to tell you on how to install PRO-B Custom Firmware if you are currently using M33 Custom Firmware.
- PSP official Firmware = 6.60
- PRO-B Custom firmware = PRO B10-fix
No downloads are offered in this blog. This will only guide you once you have the files needed.
This guide is specific to the following conditions only so these would be the prerequisites:
- Your PSP is the PSP Fat (PSP 1000)
- Your PSP is M33 Custom Firmware (hopefully 5.00 M33-6)
- Your PSP is being charged through AC
- Your PSP’s battery is at least 78% full
If your PSP’s M33 version is less than 5.00 M33-6, I suggest you upgrade to 5.00 M33-6 first then proceed with the guide.
Note: Upgrading to 5.00 M33-6 is optional but recommended based the forum topics that I have been read.
Please let me know if you need help in doing this so I can help. Upgrading to 5.00 M33-6 can be done in two ways.
- Original method – installing it manually
- via Hellcat’s Recover Flasher – one click install.
If your PSP is on 5.00 M33-6 custom firmware already, proceed below in installing the PRO-B custom firmware.
To install 6.60 PRO-B on M33, you will need to update your PSP’s firmware to 6.60 and run the installer from there.
Please see this guide.
So was it a success? Then congratulations and enjoy playing PSP games.
If you have any questions, feel free to comment below.
Till next time,
AllenOther Search Terms
5 00 m33-6 to 6 60 pro b10