How to Install 6.60 PRO-B Custom Firmware on PSP 1000 running GEN-D Custom Firmware?
This is my current version and I want to upgrade my PSP Fat to PRO-B. I’m currently running GEN-D3 but I want the latest firmware for my old fat PSP. Let’s start the guide!
- PSP official Firmware = 6.60
- PRO-B Custom firmware = PRO B10-fix
No downloads are offered in this blog. This will only guide you once you have the files needed.
This guide is specific to the following conditions only so these would be the prerequisites:
- Your PSP is the PSP Fat (PSP 1000)
- Your PSP is GEN-D Custom Firmware (if not yet on this version, please update it to GEN-D).
- Your PSP is being charged through AC
- Your PSP’s battery is at least 78% full
Just like you, I have been readings some custom firmware upgrade guides and I learned that it is risky to update directly to PRO-B from GEN-D. So this is what we will do. I’m just going to re-use some of my published guides and link them here ok? We just have two steps.
- Downgrade your PSP custom firmware to 5.00 M33 using Hellcat’s Recovery Flasher
- Follow the guide on upgrading M33 custom firmware to PRO-B (PSP Fat only).
If you have any questions, feel free to comment below.
Till next time,
AllenOther Search Terms
custom firmware for psp 1000, Custom Firmware PSP 1000, custom update for psp 1000 6 37 pro b, how to update psp fat to latest custom firmware, latest firmware for psp 1000, latest psp fat firmware