How to renew your PRC License?
Last week, I accompanied my close friend (now girlfriend) to renew her PRC License. She is an electronics engineer (EE) and her ID was expired for one month already. I took notes on what she did and here is the summary.
Requirements (what to bring?)
- Bring around PHP 2000 cash (actually for EE’s, you need to pay for a renewal of the IECEP membership which costs PHP 1300 but for those who doesn’t need this, PHP 1000 would be enough)
- Bring two (2) copies of a photo of yourself with a name tag (or you can do it there as they have a booth for photo capture)
- Any picture for your IECEP membership (1×1, passport size, 2×2, etc)
- Two (2) photocopies of your old PRC card (front and back)
Procedure (what to do?)
- Renew your IECEP membership (for EEs) and photocopy that membership form
- Acquire a PRC renewal form, fill it up and submit that form.
- Pay the cashier the fees for renewal (PHP450 + PHP30 per month since its expiration date)
- Submit all requirements to get a claim slip
- Claim your renewed license in two weeks
But if you want a detailed version on what to do,
Check out her post – PRC License Renewal (for ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS)
Till next time,
AllenOther Search Terms
iecep membership renewal, renewing electronic engineer license 2013 philippines, what to bring when renewal of ECE license