How to use FireUploader to Upload Photos in Facebook?
I have been using FireUploader to upload photos on Facebook before but since I transferred to using Chrome as my browser, I wasn’t able to use this for a while. However, since I haven’t found a stable solution to the Facebook Upload Problem when using chrome, I reinstalled Firefox so I could use Fireuploader again.
Fireuploader is very easy to use. It is as simple as…
- Authenticate – Just like any application that you use in Facebook, you will need to authenticate and allow it permission to upload photos on your behalf.
- Upload – with it’s Windows Explorer type interface, you will just be doing a drag-and-drop similarly to how you transfer files from your computer.
Here are some of the features that I like in FireUploader.
- Status – It will tell you the status of each photo upload (Completed, in Progress, Failed)
- Upload Retry – When an upload fails, you can try to re-upload it with a single click
- Album Management – You can create albums similar to creating folders in your computer. Also, you can add new photos to your existing albums easily.
Please try it out!
Till next time,