Marvel Avengers Alliance Guide – Tips and Tricks, and Cheats
About Marvel Avengers Alliance
The marvel avengers alliance game is a relatively new Facebook game that gaining popularity especially since the Avengers Movie was released. It is a RPG-Action game where you are an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D and your mission is to work with the other super heroes to fight against the villains. Here are some terms that can help you start with the game. Also, when starting out, they have a tutorial which will guide you along your way and it was very helpful!
- Agent – This is you. Every time you level up, you gain stats and you also unlock something in the game (e.g. research, item, game feature)
- Missions – This is where you will spend time to progress in the story. You go to missions to fight bad guys and gain items/heroes/experience. The missions are divided into chapters and each chapter has 6 locations for you to explore. You will spend 10 energy per battle in missions.
- Energy – This is used for doing missions. You will start with 60 energy and an energy is regained every 6 minutes.
- Silver – used to buy items, training and research. Gained in battles and visiting friends.
- S.H.I.E.L.D Points – used in training, research and also items. Gained in battles and visiting friends.
- Command Points – used to recruit heroes. Gained in battles when you get a critical hit.
- Heroes – they need to be recruited via command points. They also gain experience just like you.
- Training – when heroes level up, you need to train them so that they actually level up. Training unlocks their skills.
Marvel Avengers Alliance Classes
Marvel Avengers Alliance Battles
The battles are turn-based and I have no idea of the order of turns. Hero classes are important as it is a big cycle of 6 tier rock-paper-scissors where on classes is strong and weak against another. Using these classes to your advantage will gain you superiority over your opponents.
Marvel Avengers Alliance Hacks and Cheats
As of the moment, no cheats or hacks are available.