I was thinking about the comment of Ling (comment # 3) in one of my previous posts,
…Maybe you need to start a couple more blogs. You know, build up some PR on all of them so you can make multiple posts when you have a good advertiser and so be able to earn more…
and it seems like a good idea.
So with this, I have created my own plan. Let me share it with you through an enumeration…
- Start a brand new blog. You can pick whatever niche or topic you want to focus on. In my case, I will start on an anime blog and a game blog.
- Post articles in them consistently for two to three months. The plan here is to make it look like an active blog. (hehe)
- After gaining pagerank, traffic and rising in Alexa, start submitting these blogs to paid review companies. If they reject you, learn why they rejected you and try to comply by their rules.
- If you manage to get in, start mixing up your normal post and paid posts. You should maintain a ratio of at least two normal posts to one paid post so that Google will not slap you.
- After that, keep on posting and let the money flow in. If you think you can handle another blog, go back to step one. ^_^
Now how can this bring you lots of money? Well, let’s see how much does a paid post cost. The lowest I’ve seen is $5-$6 dollars per post so what if one blog of yours makes 15 paid posts in a month? That would be…
15 posts * $5 per post = $75 in earnings
and that’s just for one blog. What if you have 3 other blogs? then it would be…
$75 earning per blog * 4blogs = $300 total earnings in one month.
I know that if you compare those earnings with big time bloggers than can probably earn $300 a month in just one of their ad sales, this would be very small but for small time bloggers, this is already big. It would require a bit of work creating the posts but if you are imaginative enough and love to write a lot, then this is good way to make money online.
Of course, I’m going to try this one out myself by creating blogs just for this purpose. I know I’m going to spend lots of time writing posts but it will be worth it. If you are willing to try this method, please do inform me. Let’s experiment together and see results after 3-4 months. ^_^