Just Bought Myself Nike Run Avant+ Shoes
I’m not really sure of the model. Here are some keywords that might help identify this shoe.
- The receipt says Nike Run Avant+ RM
- I can see the words Nike Run Avant in front of the shoe
- On the side, I can see the words LunarLite.
I tried to do some research on this shoe and according to Nike, it is Nike Run Avant+, and here’s a description of it from Nike.com.ph
After extensive research and testing,the Nike Run Avant+ emerges, delivering dynamic support, superior cushioning and a great ride in an ultra-lightweight package.
- Considered Design for high performance and low environmental impact
- Nike+ enabled for instant workout feedback when used with a Nike+ SportBand or iPod® nano and Nike + iPod Sport Kit
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlays for long-run support
- Partial bootie construction for long-lasting comfort
- LunarLite plate form at midsole for ultra-lightweight cushioning and adaptive support
- Rubber outsole with deep flex-grooves for flexibility and traction
So what I’m I going to do with this shoe? Well, I hope I can go back to running again even if it is just 5k and not be lazy in exercising hoping Wii Fit will solve all my exercise needs.
Go go run run!