Papa Jack Quotes English Version
I listen to both segments of Papa Jack at the radio nightly before. The first segment, “True Love Confessions”, talks about love and relationships where he gives advice to people who have love problems. The second segment, “Wild Confessions”, is the more naughty part where he listens to callers talk about their “encounters” and at the end of each call, he makes them promise not to do it again.
I will share to you now some great quotes from Papa Jack that he said to his callers. Straight to the point and he has a point! No emo drama blah blah Enjoy these papa jack love quotes!
The quotes here would be in English. I will compile another one for the Papa Jack Qoutes (typo) in Tagalog .
- The most important element of any relationship is communication. Everything should be shared, never make someone guess or assume.
- True love doesn’t have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Letting go is one way of saying I love you.
- If you wanna say goodbye to someone then be honest. Kung gusto mo siyang paiyakin, atleast dapat alam niya kung ano ang iniiyak niya. (If you want him/her to cry, at least he/she should know what he/she is crying for)
- You don’t deserve to cry every single day just trying to force someone to love you.
- Someone has brought you pain, but that will give you a lesson that you will carry for the rest of your life.
- Whether we like it or not, ang mga ex may kurot talaga sa mga puso naten. Closure is very important.
- Everytime we cry we grow up, everytime we grow up we become better person.
- Once you have feelings for someone, it will always be there. You may not like them anymore, but you still care.
papa jack quotes english, papa jack quotes, mahal ni papa jack, papa jack, papajack torrent, papa jack said, papa jack quotes about closure