Toby’s Online Shopping Experience
Prior to game 3 of the DLSU-UST game, I was already considering buying the Toby’s UAAP DLSU 2013 Shirt to have something green to wear during game time (even though I’ll just be watching on the tv). However, to my dismay, there were no stocks available at both Toby’s branches in Glorietta so I ended up wearing a random green shirt during game time.
Fast forward to a few weeks later, when DLSU has already won the crown, I went to Toby’s online to check out the shirt and found it still on sale with a discount! From an initial price of PHP495; it is now being sold at PHP396 and that already includes free shipping. So I quickly planned on ordering it and went through their online shop interface.
If you are familiar with other online shopping interfaces, then this should be very easy.
- Choose the items that you want then add to cart
- When finished, proceed to check out
- Confirm your billing/shipping address
- Pay for your items via credit card
- You will receive an email about your payment confirmation and another to inform you of your tracking number via XEND.
Two days later, I have received my package! Woohoo!!
Thanks Toby for making my delayed wish come true! That’s it for my Toby’s Online Shopping Experience.
Till next time,