This will serve as your guide to the Comelec Voter Registration. We will keep on updating the post as we find more relevant information.
- When will the voter’s registration start?
- How do I register as a voter?
- Where can I find the application form online?
- Can I register as a voter online?
- What do I need to bring at Comelec?
- What documents do I need to bring?
- How do I verify my registration?
When will the voter’s registration start?
Due to the covid pandemic, the registration will resume on September 1, 2020 up to September 2021 (for the 2022 elections).
How do I register as a voter?
- Download the application form and fill out 3 copies manually. Don’t Affix your signaure yet.
- Wear your face mask and face shield.
- Sanitize your hands and pass through the foot bath.
- Accomplish the Health Declaration Form and sign your application form with you own pen.
- Follow physical distancing requirements.
- Sanitize your hands a before and after using the signature pad and fingerprint scanner.
- Take off your mask and shield only for photograph-taking during the capturing of biometrics data.
- Leave the COMELEC premises at once after the transaction.
Where can I find the application form online?
There are two forms that you can fill out online. Both of which can be found on the Comelec Website by clicking this link.
- CEF-1 – Registration Form
- Annex B – Supplementary Data Form
Can I register as a voter online?
Unfortunately, no you can’t. You may download and fill out the application form at home but you would still need to sign the form physically at Comelec.
What do I need to bring at Comelec?
- Accomplished application form in three copies. Do not sign them yet.
- Valid ID (and a photocopy just in case)
- Wear proper attire as you will have your photo taken
- Face mask and face shield
- Optional – Small alcohol bottle
What documents do I need to bring?
Purpose – Voter’s Registration / Transfer of Registration
Bring at least 1 of the following valid IDs. I would suggest to also bring a photocopy just in case.
- Postal ID
- PWD Discount ID
- Student’s ID or Library Card
- Senior Citizen’s ID
- Driver’s License
- NBI Clearance
- SSS / GSIS ID
- IBP ID
- PRC License
- NCIP Certificate of Confirmation
- Any other valid ID
Purpose – Change / Correction of Entry
Bring any original / certified true copy of the following documents.
- Certification by the solemnizing officer
- Marriage Contract or court order with certificate of finality
- Order by the Civil Registrar or Consul General, as the case may be.
How do I verify my registration?
It doesn’t mean that you application is approved once the election offer has accepted your application. It still needs to be approved by the ERB (Election Registration Board). They have a quarterly review to approve / disapprove applications. You can check out the Precinct Finder (soon!) to know whether you are listed or not.
If you have more questions feel free to comment below and we will help as much as we can.